View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 12:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Daaannnngggggg, you sound old and bitter!!!

Nothing is real anymore. 90% of acts use tracks now. What happened to the world between Mirage and Tango that everything had to sound exactly like the record? Warts are no longer allowed....

And everything is a f*cking remake now. My best friend is 33, and every song I hear when I'm over there is a F*CKING REMAKE. I'll say, "you know this is an Elton John song, right?" "What?!" "Yes, WHY DON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO THE ORIGINALS?"

Daaannnngggggg, now I sound old and bitter!!!
Its either a remake or stolen material. Puff Daddy aka Diddy aka whatever his name is now made millions "sampling" aka stealing the riffs of other songs. You used to have to be creative and develop your own s**t. Now you just steal it. I remember when Vanilla Ice was dragged to hell for stealing Bowie but then it just became cool. Now original artists don't mind because they make money off it. Wouldn't be so freaking cool if Stevie and Waddy told Beyonce go F yourself, you are not using my song and my riff.