View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 08:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I watched The Dance again a few nights ago, and I'm convinced that nearly all of it is overdubs. Just watching them singing harmonies, and I'm 99% positive that they're overdubs.
Oh I totally agree. Just remember the inaugural ball's Dont Stop was a pre-recorded track. I hate this stuff. Everything is so fake these days...not just concerts. There are endless prank video channels of pranking people and the acting is so bad its not even funny. Nothing is original these days. Good grief...if the Tango concert in 1987 was lip synced why would they change it up in 1997 when their voices are older and they are not as glamorous as they once were. When the Who played the Super Bowl about 10 years ago, not only was it not live but they also piped in the crowd singing "Teenage Wasteland."

Nothing is real anymore. What next? Did the USC Marching Band pretend to play Tusk at the show? Was this also pre-recorded. We were all fooled. Think about it. The marching band is too big to be on mic.

“Is all that we see or seem,
But a dream within a dream?”
Edgar Alan Poe

Last edited by Macfan4life; 02-23-2021 at 08:54 AM..