View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 12:26 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
please stop saying stuff like this. we do not need another [original] Gift of Screws repeat. no more rolling solo projects into Mac. one GOS tragedy was enough.

no matter how much some people here seem to be clamoring and insisting that Lindsey needs Mac, or Mac members, he doesn't. sure for friendship, but not for his career or his legacy.

he's not Mick and doesn't need money, plus his last few solo tours have been making money anyway. he needs artistic fulfillment. he needs to add albums to his legacy, the ones he has completed or in the making. what he doesn't need is to wait. so i'm with you there. that album needs to start getting out slowly - start releasing singles.
I think you need to go back and re-read what I wrote, because what I was saying was exactly what you are saying...

I said that if he thinks he can hang on and turn his solo project yet again into a FM project, he needs to get a kick from one of his wife's horses.... as in, a kick in the head, as in, bad idea. As in, release your damned solo album already.

Here's a direct cut and paste:

"That's what's frustrating about LB-- he's the one who actually seems to WANT to keep creating, and certainly can without the band, and isn't.... If he has any remote dreams that yet another LB solo album can morph into a big FM project/album he needs one of his wife's horses to give him a swift kick. Get on with it already."

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 02-18-2021 at 12:29 AM..