View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
His comments in the media beforehand, his behavior during GYOW, not looking at Stevie during the song. Not that he's required to look at her but he was clearly peeved and didn't act professional.
I was there. After Landslide he hugged her and I'm almost sure (not that I care) that he kissed her. I have pics if you want to see them.

And yes, he doesn't have to look at her during GYOW just because she's looking at him. She didn't even sing the lyrics for many, many years.

She didn't want to be near him for the bows. I also have the video of that moment, if you want to see it. She opted to stay near Christine. He was looking at her waiting for her, and she chose to stay on the other side.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.