View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Jeremy Spencer/Give me a break

What's the point, Jeremy. Do you even talk to Mick. Is he trying to get you back in the band. You know better, as I do. He always got more money than the other members of the band from Clifford Davis/Adams, saying it was because he had children and they didn't. Have you forgotten that?

I know Mick and have spoken to him many times. How long has it been since you spoke to him and how many times in the past 40 years? Just curious. I don't think it has been many times at all from what I understand. And wasn't the first time you spoke to Mick after all those years for "Man of the World: Peter Green", which was only a four or five years ago. You deserted the band in LA in February 1971 to join the Children of god and are still associated with them, for which you said you regretted treating them that way, as you should. Peter Green attempted to finish the tour and Bob joined the band at the same time to replace you.

Also, if you care to reach me privately in a message, I will be glad to talk to you in a private way. You can find me on facebook.

Last edited by Wendy Welch; 04-01-2014 at 10:53 PM..