View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 02:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
Still, doesn't he have a recording studio in his current home?
Will he at the new home?
I was wondering same thing. I can't imagine he won't. Unlike most of us they can afford to get the new house all set up before moving out of the old one, so I would bet he would have gotten that incorporated into the plans for the new house (to be clear- they tore down the house they bought and built a custom new one on the lot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Agree, not an inch of uncluttered space anywhere, yet it all looks very impersonal. (though I do see a couple of pairs of riding boots in the closet and of course there is the guitar in the sitting room, so at least a couple of signs that someone actually lives there) I do think the house itself and grounds are very pretty. Especially the outdoor living areas.
The pics would have been taken specifically to sell the house not to highlight their style (they already did magazine stories for that purpose when she finished decorating it years ago). Realtors will always tell sellers to remove the bulk of their personal stuff because you want potential buyers to be able to envision THEIR stuff in the house not be distracted by YOUR stuff.