View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Brown View Post
Agree 100% - what a shameless shyster. I'll chuckle at the inevitable YouTube videos posted for Finnwood Mike but no way would I do anything that would line the pockets of this MF <-his initials are quite apt!
I'm not even gonna waste my time on those YT videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
Yes, acting as if they had no idea who they should call to replace him, and all four of them as a team thought about it hard...and then they came up with Mike Campbell! I bet all that might have been inspired by the TMZ question about Stevie getting Lindsey fired with the explicit purpose of replacing him with Mike.

Nevermind the fact that they had Mike Campbell on the phone to replace Lindsey so quickly that it's possible he might have known about the firing before Lindsey and Christine did!

What was it - 6 days after MusiCares? And Christine and Lindsey left the day after thinking he was still in the band, so they have to wait until Christine goes, so assuming Christine left the very same day and they decided the very next day...

They called Mike at most 4 days after they fired Lindsey.
I asked if when MC was approached he knew what was gonna happen to Lindsey, because I think the question was inevitable. And the answer was "yes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Mick is many things. Greedy and self serving yes, but of those many things-An orifice is not one of them. You ought to be ashamed of the hate and dare I say it, DEFAMATION you are spreading, given you get so upset when your boyfriend Lindsey is defamed. No doubt you won't like to hear this but you need to listen and take it on board. I know he's not actually your boyfriend and yes I'm antagonizing you by saying that but YOU are antagonizing me and other fans of Mick by calling him an a-hole.
Are you kidding? Mick is all those things and more. What other fans of Mick? Anyway, being an a$$hole is different than being an a*shole.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.