View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 07:55 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
Sugar Mouse - I am calling your bluff.
On the "Let me teach you about real reality" thread you questioned repeatedly exactly the facts on Lindsey's firing...we mentioned the day after Musicares video of LB and his BuckVie musicians accounts of what happened that hugely contrast the version/ reason we got from Mick and Stevie but you still didn't choose to believe what is pretty clearly the truth.
Surely this person in the FM inner circle you just met would have told you the facts, care to share this with the group?!!!
Does it really matter? I mean truly? Nothing anyone else says will make you change your mind about the situation, so why bother trying. Besides, you have every right to feel the way you do about Lindsey's firing. But let's really, truly be honest for a second- the key thing here that made some people angry is that FM fired Lindsey. Regardless of the reason, that is what is upsetting people. Let's say an inside source said Lindsey behaved inappropriately at a band meeting, and that was why he was fired. Would that make a difference to you? Probably not, and that's your right. I imagine some of the responses would be "but Lindsey sacrificed the last 40 years of his life to make FM a success, so they should deal with it instead of stabbing him in the back." And that's their right to feel that way. I disagree, and there's probably nothing anyone could say that would change my mind, either. What's clear to you is not clear to me, and what's clear to me is not clear to you