View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
I always wondered the same thing! He looks like he's lost on a mini-golf course looking for the restroom... For a guy who apparently was annoyed that he wasn't on the cover of Rumours (and other albums?), I was surprised that he was OK with this particular pose. I wonder if the photog wanted to insist on no instruments, and Lindsey had a hard time chilling without a guitar in his hands, so they handed him that club??
I always wondered if Lindsey's odd, cross-legged pose was done to somewhat obscure the chubbiness that he had at the time. An unnatural pose is a trick that photographers sometimes use for that purpose.

There is something strange about the angle on Stevie's face in this photo; the picture doesn't really look that much like her. As someone else mentioned, I don't think her weight loss was nearly as significant as publicized. But her face was certainly thinner and she looked beautiful in the concert video.

My overall reaction to the cover photo at the time was...ho hum. The cover didn't reflect the vitality of the music contained within.