View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 11:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
I wrote down what I know about his reputation. I do believe that he mellowed out to an extend and that he is far happier than he was back then. He was never any good in the publicitiy department and I personally feel that he came off jealous and mean spirited, especially with Stevies HoF introduction pending. That said, the BS that some fans fabricated about him and especially about his wife who has never been anything but supporting and loving is actually disgusting and has me up in arms for decades by now.
I agree. The stuff that some people come out with about Lindsey and or his wife and kids is mind boggling. I saw a comment on social media where someone was up in arms over this theory that Karen instigated some drama or something at Music Cares just to get Lindsey upset. However then they tried to say that the band lied to hide the real truth about what he did in order to protect his image and income etc. Social media is really bad for the attacks on him and his family. I feel bad for his wife as when she did post things on her twitter or Instagram people really attacked with such vile comments.

In my opinion there are some people who have never liked Lindsey for whatever reason and will never admit that he is a major part of why they got so big. SN is the draw for sure but if the music wasn't any good I don't think they would have had the success they did. If they hadn't made Tusk but instead copied the Rumors formula who knows where they would be. If they didn't like him or respect him then they won't do it now. I have accepted that some people will defend Mick and or SN to the death as well as the endless GH tours. I don't get it but that's on them. How many times do you need to hear Gypsy, Rhiannon, Dreams, Landslide, GDW, GYOW,The Chain etc?