View Single Post
Old 04-06-2003, 02:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by thewhitewingedd
I'm wondering if there would still be a Fleetwood Mac today if these guys hadn't been involved...I myself don't think so...
Well, if Rick & Billy weren't to be there it would've just been someone else that would have been "hired and then ignored" as Mick BACK THEN was in (what I personally deem as...) the right frame of mind of getting "replacements" (though PERMANENT with NO "assumption" that LB (& SN for that matter later on) would be back, therefore NOT "temps" or whatever meaningless terms they (& DM & Bekka) are being referred to today as) and going on whereas NOW Mick has decided to just pucker up and do whatever Lindsey (& Stevie) want (since he knows he won't get Peter to rejoin and that's the only other lineup he'll acknowledge) so assuming LB & SN want to do solo albums after SYW, Mick will not do any Mac stuff until they are good and ready to come back and do one (even if it is 2013 before the next FM album, if there even IS going to be one).

Maybe I'm wrong, and I hope I am, but I'd be surprised if Mick ever gets a "new" member of FM ever again. Go on Mick, prove me wrong, I dare ya!

John