View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Lightbulb Lindsey has ALWAYS been a cruel brat that takes hostages.

I haven't been here in sooo long. Tina, Kristin, Nathan...we should touch base. I think I posted about how Hollywood came sneeking back and caught me off guard. Long story short my stage name has been making the rounds on gossip blogs about me and someone famous that I dated. A bunch of unauthorised nude photos and videos were all over the net with titles that pointed to old characters I played on a soap, sitcom, film etc...I got in really good shape and my best friend tagged me for some projects we had written over the years. I don't watch TV. Never really did except Charlies Angels, 6 million dollar man and Joan Rivers on the tonight show...I think I only watched maybe 3 or 4 shows that I did...it kind of freaked me out. Anyway, an agent at William Morris rememberd my friend and I from the 90s and had a "plot based lightly scripted docu-drama" for us based on a story of ours that she saw recently. My friend was/is very famous...she's one of the dumb blond icons that still works. Anyway...what it really meant was it was a ****ing reality show. Things got messy early on in the 6 months of meetings, networks bidding, casting, pre production etc. Our lawyers looked at the proposed treatment...and flipped the contracts over his head saying please dont do this...anyway, what I know now is the cruel editing, fox news style mis quotes or out of context audio bytes...marketing, lunch boxes, wine, catch phrases etc...they pretty much made bank and put 2 dollars in a card to say thank you when it was done and we were bleeding haha. An old aquaintance was on the Bevery Hills Housewife show...she was a child star that her weird family cashed in on from her mother being like a pimp and 2 sister sibling rivalry thats still going on. she was Happy as **** to leave showbiz for her family but, like her mother that she nursed until she died she became an alcoholic...your past can sneak back and **** with you as an adult. Anyway, I watched in horror at what they did to my friend...how she was treated and the show goes on. Dr Phil said she was a bad mother...I politely ****ed up Dr Phil with his dickless lack of patients being humans with feelings.

I way digress. yes all of Fleetwood Mac is guilty but, Stevie was ALWAYS the one to speak for the rest of the band...he has a ****ed up temper, he geeks out on stuff the rest of the band hates...then the time and his endless word salad bull**** interlect on stage and in the studio...he went out of his way to taunt Stevie...eye rolls, talking over her, fighing over sound engineer etc...in the end if they just set up a stage and started working on songs together OR just ****ing doing a song the way the song writer wanted it. AND Silver Springs was Lindseys original idea to hijack and keep it off the album. Mick told Stevie what Lindsey was doing behind her back and that was probably one of the worst last straws to this very day. He seethes with either jealousy or he's just a ****ing prick that wants his way and they gave it to him with all that studio time with him doing stuff he could have done on his own records...Fleetwood Mac was its best with a guitar a bass a keyboard and some drums...and the singers and those haromonies. Metaphoric huh? Beautiful deadly harmonies.