View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 08:25 AM
Ledgie

Well I'm not on the fence as far as going. I could find out they're playing YMLF, Rhiannon, SYLM and Landslide on repeat for two hours and I'd still go, but there are some things I'd really like to hear.

As much as I hope for a shake up, I expect probably a good 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the set will be the songs that they think are *must plays* for the casual Mac/Classic Rock fans. It's the remainder of the set where I hope things get more interesting. I expect some pre-BN era stuff, maybe Oh Well and Station Man (and I'd love Why, but am not holding my breath). Then maybe some more "rare" gems from Stevie and Christine; my dream set would have these be As Long and You Follow, That's Alright/Straight Back and maybe a return of Think About Me and Angel. I expect maybe they'll include something from the new guys, like Don't Dream It's Over and something from the Heartbreakers (You Need to Know), related to the Heartbreakers (Stop Draggin') or in tribute to Tom (Free Fallin'). If it's Stop Draggin'..., maybe no Stand Back (I expect one Stevie solo song).

I'll be pleasantly surprised if they go way out of the box and adventurous with the set list...in the meantime, it's fun to think of the possibilities.