View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by In Your Dreams View Post
nice! and not in the least bit surprising for anybody who was following FM in 2013.

however - another several years of Big Machine????? i can see the tour-album-tour pattern here... when will we get Lindsey solo back?? he's not getting any younger.

on the other hand, if we have to endure another cash-grabbing FM tour, Christine's presence and harmonies would make it a bit easier for this LB fan. much better than another BN same-ole same-ole tour.

"However, recent reports suggest guitarist Buckingham is worried her appearance could steal the limelight. McVie said this was "fair enough. From his point of view, it was a business thing. [Promoters] would be asking why I wasn't playing in Amsterdam or Berlin.""

so if the above is true Lindsey wanted Christine to come back full time and not just part time ("she can't just come and go" ). seems like he's getting his wish. another several years of Big Machine. you got it Lindsey, you'll be getting your tours and your FM album, it seems. so as a solo fan, and as a person who does not like to go bankrupt , this is what i have to say to you Lindsey:

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"