View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 02:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
Look, I'm no $tevie fan. There are enough horrible qualities about her to discuss. But, I'm gay and I've never felt she was pro or anti gay.

As far as 1000 Stevie's. It is a little creepy. Can you imagine 1000's of people dressing up and acting like you from all over the world? I guess it goes with the territory of being a superstar.
Really?
I find it anything BUT creepy. Its idol worship to the extreme. There have always been women dressing up at Stevie at concerts. Why not men too? ALL of them are paying tribute to Stevie which really demonstrates her passion from her fans. I find them all extremely talented especially the Ho Ho's. Many of them can really sing and perform. And btw, (Homer), nothing wrong in paying tribute to all eras of Steviedom including the drugged out years. I love it when the Ho Ho's have both the good Stevie and bad Stevie on stage at the same time. For comedy to work, there has to be a bit of truth for a sketch to work and it worked brilliantly. Do you think SNL's Stevie's fajita restaurant was creepy? Of course not, it was done in good fun.

C'mon people. The world is falling apart. We need more comedy. Her fans are so devoted and I appreciate their work.