View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissention
She wore that horrid mob widow garb for all of 2001 (and for quite a while prior to and after). Lindsey certainly had nothing to do with it.
Thank you doll! She also wore a simple black dress and reeboks THIS tour. The pants and BaTB coat came out for one song each. It is totally unfair to imply that Lindsey is the reason she wore that granny sweater. She looked like a granny on the TISL tour as well. He asked her if they could simply dress more casually than they did for the Dance.
It is also sort of amazing to me how people think she loves her solo tours soooo much. Stevie only lets you see what she wants you to see. Nevermind, this is for the other board.

Now, back to LB.
Patty, I am soo glad you made that comment about DoR. I was thinking the same thing but would never have the balls to say it! The backing harmonies that were obviously overdubbed in were so interesting. I cannot believe more people did not like Murrow...I really liked it alot. I agree some of the guitar parts sounded like ISA but his vocals were so cool and Brett making the wierd noises added alot to the song.

What was Taku playing? It was some sort of drum machine type thing? There was no drum set...just this machine type thing, the box he plays for Red Rover and shakers and stuff.

BTW...Brett did an amazing job on SGCYM...he really did. He was playing his keyboard and the song came off really well live.

EDIT..sorry for the Stevie comments at the top. I was only responding to other posts and did not realize we had been told to take the Stevie talk elsewhere. Is it possible to love Stevie and Lindsey equally?

"She has an exquisite femininity"......Lindsey

Last edited by Kelly; 09-10-2005 at 06:19 AM..