View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 05:02 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I felt the exact same way when Lindsey completely denied to an interviewer that the Buck/Vie album was NEVER meant to be a Fleetwood Mac album. His agent even interrupted and told the interviewer to move on from the subject or the interview was over. Pretty much exactly what you say you know would happen in an interview with Stevie already happened with Lindsey- all of them will lie, for whatever reason. If you think setting perimeters in an interview makes Stevie the queen, then I guess that makes Lindsey the king.
except-- he and the rest (Mick, Chris) were forced to backtrack about it being a FM album because if they did so it would incite the ire of Stevie "they're out there badmouthing me and making me the bad guy" (even if true). If she's mad about a smirk, imagine how mad she'd be at being portrayed as the hindrance she actually was re; that album.

In other words, they weren't lying to aggrandize themselves, or to disguise their diva-ness, they were kowtowing to her. She, on the other hand, was making sh*t up to cover her own refusal to work. BIG difference.