View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:12 AM
Senior Ledgie

I think that music has always been the struggle for SN. The lyrics...poetry is her tour de force. And, I'm wondering just how HARD she wants to work anymore...she seems to be invited to do these one-off guest appearances a lot and I think she really enjoys them. I know I do!
I would love to see SN and LB put BN out on cd with a few bonus tracks (2 each too much to ask?) and, why would LB not want to use the fantastic band they used to record BN? I guess Waddy Wachtel's close affiliation with SN is something LB would find problematic? But they could do a nice show, a little talk and make us all really happy! I also wonder just how much overall interest there would be for the BN disc?
Also a little worried that SN is coming to an end with FM. No CM, LB is married with kids as is JM. Anyone else find the almost nonexistent relationship on stage between MF and SN weird? guess I do kind of believe that being with FM on the road is hard for SN in many ways and that going back to them gets harder every time, even tho the love will always be.