View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 09:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy View Post
I don't really post here anymore and this is real OT. Mods can remove if they want if it's not appropriate and I may presently delete it. I just don't know where else to bring it up and I am very concerned.

'Bill Gamelson' is someone who's been mentioned previously on this board, I think some here have knowledge of him. It appears he's been stalking Stevie and her family for many years and has some mental health issues.

This time he may have really lost it. Right now he is posting dozens of alarming messages and comments on her FB page (check visitor posts recent days). I think he is planning to go to upcoming Phoenix show Wednesday and is talking about something happening there of violent nature.

I won't engage with him, I just think it should be directly reported to authorities but I am way overseas amd little clue how to get through to someone.

Stevie probably doesn't monitor her own FB page, that would be her management responsibility but I'm seeing no sign of action being taken?

Did he really manage to get this close to Lindsey at recent show? I wouldn't allow him near any member - security should have record of this individual and prevent this close access. This is so scary. But unfortunately perhaps what celebrities have to contend with quite frequently in their lives.

https://www.facebook.com/10000905459...8918102419989/

(I think he also has some other accounts with various names, Billy etc, and he posts to himself with them...)

Don't know how serious it really is but so many awful things have happened at recent shows by various artists and it puts everyone else at risk. I feel it should perhaps be looked into, safety has to be first priority.

Again, sorry if shouldn't post it here, but hope can be sorted out.
Wow just finished reading the visitor posts, his comments are REALLY creepy and alarming to say the least!! Hopefully whoever is in charge of Stevie's FB acc, has let the Authorities know about this nut case!! He should not be allowed anywhere near her concert venue..