View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 09:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Lori and Sharon will never speak out. It doesn’t matter whether Stevie is alive or dead. They will be loyal to her. I don’t know about Stevie‘s niece.

Now, Waddy might. But he is going to wait till he is 100% positive that Stevie can’t tour anymore before he says anything. And she will probably outlive him anyway.

As has been pointed out before about that guitar throwing: everyone remembered that Lindsey did something to Stevie. But they could not remember exactly what. Stevie thought that Lindsey flicked his foot at her. This is what they said first, when they first spoke of the drama. Then all of a sudden, years later, she thought of the guitar throwing. I don’t think her memory improved over time. So what she said last is not the most accurate version of events to me.

I don’t doubt that Lindsey has thrown a guitar at her at some point, but I do not think it was while they were on tour in New Zealand. I do not think that it almost hit her and she ducked like a ninja, like she now claims.

I only say that he probably did throw a guitar at her some time because at one point they are in a joint print interview (Mojo?) and an unspecified Macster that I assume is Stevie says: “remember when you threw that Les Paul at me?” And he doesn’t say anything. At least he doesn’t say anything that the reporter writes down. So I guess he knows he must’ve thrown a guitar at her some time. But I doubt it was during a show, in New Zealand or during any concert.
well that right there limits the timeline and would have put it well before the Tusk tour. I'm sure there are those here who can pinpoint better than I when LB stopped playing a Les Paul on tour.... There are promo films of him playing the white Les Paul on Dreams if I recall, but how much he played one on the actual tour I don't know... So if there was Les Paul throwing that would make me think it was mid 70s