View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I'm going to say something that is not going to be very popular around here. I will get lots of hate for sure, I expect that as this board has become all about hate.
I still love Fleetwood Mac. I still love Stevie, there I said it. I love the band and the years of music. I thought this was a place to go to share our love for the music and how it impacts our lives.
Every page I go to is the same over and over and over, how we hate the band and Stevie, week after week month after month. I get it, Stevie did the unpardonable sin, you think she should die and be sent to hell to rot etc.
But enough is enough already. Seems lots of people have left and no longer post. This has become the hate board. I thought this was supposed to be a place for FANS of the band to hang out. If you no longer like Fleetwood Mac or certain members, or can no longer listen to or buy their music maybe your not a fan anymore, you should start your own web page for haters of everything Fleetwood Mac and Stevie and move along, and not destroy this board for the rest of the people who would like to be here.
Can we move on, please?