View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 04:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
I’m disappointed to see that Kristen Buckingham is resorting to liking vitriolic twitter and Instagram posts. I thought Lindsey’s one speech on the whole thing was unbelievably classy.

It’s never a good idea to feed the trolls on social media. Engaging in hateful commentary is petty and only reflects poorly on her. It also does not give us the full story, only indicates that she now hates the people her husband has worked with for the 43 years.

I’m extremely puzzled by the thinkthinkthink person’s logic. We get it, you think Stevie’s horrible, you act like she basically left her best friend’s son in the woods as a newborn and kicked Lindsey out in order to steal another best friend’s work husband yet... you probably expect this behavior from her. Christine chose her side, even after recording and touring with Lindsey. She’s not being held captive. She’s a grown woman who publicly supported this decision. Why do people think she is anywhere other than where she wants to be?? I’m disgusted with Fleetwood Mac right now, and I don’t understand the lengths people will go to make excuses for certain people and scapegoat others. I’m disappointed that KB would dignify posts like this with a like.

I wish someone would give a real interview. Like even if it’s the Stevie/Mick side, can we please get one consistent narrative that doesn’t beat around the bush??

If any of the Buckinghams wants to speak out instead of hiding behind social media likes, I’d love to hear their side of the story.
Well she's Lindsey's wife so she obviously knows all about everything that happened and considering that prior to this, she was always hugely supportive of FM and exclusively said positive, loving things about the band on her social media, I'd say the fact that she's now 'turned against them' is pretty damn telling lol. Even her daughter went from calling Stevie "her queen" to holding a seemingly negative image of her in a matter of a few months.
Maybe Kristen and Leelee and his entire family are liking those posts because Stevie and the rest of them DID do a bad thing and they deserve to be called out for it?