View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
what Mick said can easily mean they will wait for 2 weeks, and see what happens then; we have no doubt they are hoping and would love to have all 5 on the record.
I'm just curious: has anyone considered the possibility that Stevie could just send her contributions into FM digitally instead of needing to be physically present? She's working at Martina McBride's studio where she has access to some of the top musicians in the country. Wouldn't it be likely that she's working on both her solo project and the 3-4 songs for the new FM project simultaneously?

I've been a fan of both Fleetwood Mac and Stevie for many years. She has always said how important FM is to her and that her solo career is separate; has been successful at juggling both careers since "Bella Donna" was first released; and I believe that she will be ready to contribute to the FM album when they need her. With the technology that exists today, there isn't a need for everyone to be physically in the studio. They can work together through Skype, iChat, etc. and send their work back & forth. Dave Stewart and Stevie wrote songs together for IYD using that format; they are probably working the same way with FM. Have some faith in their process!!