View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
Eh, I don't necessarily view that scene in particular as faux shipping or a stage act, I genuinely believe Lindsey wanted to make amends creatively as he admires, and probably still does, her writing talent. As much as he may hate her personally I still believe he loved the creative body of work they produced as a duo and think that is what he wanted back; a non-hostile and beneficial working relationship.

You can see it in her face. Stevie is many things but a talented actress she is not. You can clearly tell her feelings during that doc and they are all over the place. She likes the magic they create as evident during the beginning of the recording phase, introducing her demos, ect. It drives her. It's when Lindsey becomes 'the Producer' and 'the Artsy take risks' guy that he wrecks her nerves.
I think what triggers her every darn time is when ANYONE pushes her to do better or asks her to do something that just maybe she’s not sure about. It goes all the way back to Bella Donna. There are clips of Jimmy clearly frustrated because she “calls the lawyers” every time he asks to do another take.