Thread: So...now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 06:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I agree with all of this but I think something worth adding is that back in the day, he would probably nitpick her songs much more and likely in a not so diplomatic manner lol so she probably developed a sensitivity about that which made her overreact. And Stevie dwells in the past a lot and is dramatic just in general so I think that also influenced her grudge over that whole thing.
They knew how to push each others buttons back in 1976, and 1981, and 1985, '97, '01, '03,'13 and they are still doing it today. Whether it's critiquing lyrics or making passive aggressive comments about a "beautiful wife and children" Its what they do, dysfunctional as it may seem. If it's true that Stevie's "camp" sent a spy to the Mike Levin event, Lindsey's comments and rebuttal to the Stevie comment would likely tick her off, because he was so dismissive of her. None of us know truly if she was the "driving force" behind him not being in the bad, but she's clearly okay with it. All of these things make up the drama that has followed these 2 for over 40 years. They thrive on it.