View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrart View Post
I was curious, didn't have the link but everybody can find it in 5 minutes... just don't be creative filling the search box.
It seems to me a quite normal FM forum (sic) more or less like this one, obviously some people there are angrier and the Ledge thread looks a bit like an Oliver Stone movie on acid, but I don't see anything evil there. Hope everybody is going to have fun on that forum and I have the same hope for this one. Sorry if I've broken some rule, but who would like to peek should peek, IMO, sectarism (on a field or the other) is really passé.

Just to be fair, I can add that all the Ledgies who are too creative (I repeat... go literal) to not find themselves the link won't have it from me.

Romy
I asked for the link because I didn't feel like looking for it. I figured if you asked for info from a forum, someone would kind enough to give it to you if you asked. (and they did) I wasn't here when everything happened, I wanted to get an insight on events without drudging up or starting up another thread of "They did this and they did that". I won't pick sides - never have. I have no grudges with anyone and wish everyone the best. Being "too creative" has nothing to do with it. Laziness... well, yeah.

Watching the drama of the Ledge since 2001.

Last edited by seeker007nmss; 05-05-2008 at 08:15 PM..