View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Heart

I like Tusk probably better than Rumours probably because it hasn't been played to death like all the songs off Rumours have been through all these yrs now. I mean sure I do like some outtakes maybe a little bit more than the released version (like the longer version of Sara/outtake of Angel/ the longer version of Tusk from the box set that you actually hear the marching band on it) I love Christine's songs too esp Brown Eye's on of my favorites (though I don't like the version on the box set on this one ugh). I probably only don't like the LP cover photo with the dog. They had so many great pictures (outtakes taken) I just don't understand WHY they didn't use them. Heck they could've put them in the tourbook. (Just like Stevie could've given us more outtake picture in her toubook's) so sad but anyway. Sorry I get off the subject a little bit. I love Tusk much more its awesome they should play songs (more songs) from this LP for sure.
..."There is a legend passed down through the ages...down through the crystal visions...down through the crystal clear-water fountain...the charmed ones remain...They are mine (you remain...ooh)...."