View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by DrummerDeanna
LOL...I was just talking about AbFab to some friends...I was over at a friend's house and she's got a Karaoke machine...so much fun was had with that...we video taped ourselves being asses for a far away friend...ANYWAY...it reminded me of the end of "Birthday" when Patsy and Eddy are playing with the Karaoke machine....so hilarious!!!

I also reeeeaaaaalllly want the AbFab entire set...and the specials...a friend of mine and I are always lapsing into random AbFad scenes...much to to confusion of those around us...unfortunately I've not been able to see the show is a really long time

If you can find the entire set on video, snatch it up. It comes with a bonus video called "How To Be Absolutely Fabulous" and has quickly become a collectors item with a lot of moolah. I've seen them go on eBay for $120! I won't sell mine, though.

Have you seen the "Moments" special? It's hysterical. Eddie is making a documentary about her life and she shoots it at Gran's goodwill shop. To make herself look good, she tries on some of the donated clothes and some homeless bum steals her LaCroix outfit.

My favorite episode was "Orgy." It never fails to make me fall on the floor laughing! "They don't put fingers on these gloves."