Thread: Nicks McNuggets
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Craigslist: Denver, Colorado

STEVIE NICKS IMPERSONATOR SEEKS BACKING BAND (Longmont - Denver )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-04, 2:11PM MST
Reply to: comm-hymuk-1495131178@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

I would like to put together a huge tribute show for spring of next year and looking for a very talented band with vocals to back me in a Stevie/Fleetwood Mac tribute project. I'm wanting my project to last an hr to an hr and a half on stage as I will be showcasing other tribute bands in a live concert in the Denver/Aspen/Vail areas. I guess I am picky as I want to bring back Stevie's earlier years so I am not looking for a typical tribute as I am wanting this to be a huge success. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY!! YOU CAN HEAR A RECENT AUDIO RECORDING OF ME SINGING TO GOLD DUST WOMAN HERE: http://files1.mailboxdrive.com/mp3s/...com/963921.wma

This is NOT just for one live show - i am looking to book consistent gigs before then and afterwards. I am in talks with a few venues who have agreed to listen to the band's demo for possible booking. I have a feeling this could be a sell-out if myself and the band meshed well together. I am looking to practice one day/night a week for now - could rent a space or if someone knew of a spot that would be great that we could all pitch in to pay for. I found something in Lafayette that charges $25 an hr that's fully equipped. I am known for being part of an annual NYC event called 'Night of a 1000 Stevie's' (2006-2008). I was 1 of up to 30 performers chosen out of the U.S to sing to a 1000 Stevie Nicks fans. I missed this year due financial difficulties. I really would like to see this happen out here in Colorado which was the main reason I moved out here a year ago.

Possible Song List - Astericks are what I really want to work on:

*Rhiannon - Extended Version Fleetwood Mac
*Outside The Rain - Stevie Nicks (going into) Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
*Gold Dust Woman - Fleetwood Mac
*The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Sara - Fleetwood Mac
*Stop Dragging My Heart Around - Tom Petty/Stevie Nicks
*World Turning - Fleetwood Mac
*Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Rock A Little - Stevie Nicks
*Gypsy - Fleetwood Mac
Would love to do Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes - lol
Stand Back - Stevie Nicks
*Gold - Stevie Nicks/John Stewart
*Sorcerer - Stevie Nicks
Beauty & The Beast - Stevie Nicks
Loves A Hard Game To Play - Stevie Nicks
Edge of Seventeen - Stevie Nicks (As an Encore Performance Only)
Thousand Days - Stevie Nicks
*Battle of The Dragon - Stevie Nicks
*Tusk - Fleetwood Mac
*Sisters of The Moon - Fleetwood Mac
Peacekeeper - Newer Fleetwood Mac

I need costume changing so would need either a Christine McVie or Lindsey Buckingham solo songs:

Songbird
Everywhere
Hold Me
Bleed To Love Her
You Make Loving Fun
Oh Daddy
Never Going Back Again
Second Hand News
Big Love

If interested, please email me for more details!

Rock ON!

http://denver.craigslist.org/muc/1495131178.html