View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Red Sun. I'm right in front of speakers. The harmonies are a bit off. Especially him. But great energy! Fake oooh oooh oooh.

Ok, here's the thing with this one-- I did NOT KNOW I was recording this. I was not INTENDING to record this. However, being the doof I am, with the phone in my hand as I was waving my hands all over and embarrassing myself bopping around, I clearly hit the record button. I am including it here because you can clearly hear the vocals on Red Sun, and I think the audio addresses some of the discussions that have been going on about the quality of her vocals during shows. I think she sounds terrific, very on-key. I think he doesn't sound as good... And he seems to be so much louder in the mix, and I wish he wasn't. It's her song and I would have preferred to hear her voice louder than his.

WARNING: Do not attempt to actually watch this without a heavy dose of Dramamine. Seriously, people. It's bad. But do listen. It starts abut 00:16

This was followed by You Make Loving Fun, which she really seemed to struggle with. It's painful at the start. (I think I stayed on Brett for so long coz I was intrigued to try and figure out which keyboard part he was playing and if he was playing more than her).

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 07-21-2017 at 01:24 PM..