View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 05:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
That’s rich coming from someone who moderates at least one Facebook group and hunts down the social media of anyone remotely connected to the band.
talk about reading comprehension problems. i didn't suddenly change from hating LB to liking him. i was always here as a LB fan. you on the other hand went from "FM better without Stevie" to defending her up and down every social media outlet you can find. it's a weird turnaround.

Quote:
I don’t care about how bitchy Stevie or Karen are, or any intervention that Jesus Buckingham might have made. The payroll for a Fleetwood Mac is significantly higher, which means more people get work, when Stevie is in the band.
you are concerned about people's jobs, supposedly. and about people not being fired on a whim. well, maybe it's not just LB who gets fired on a whim with those people.

Quote:
No, because I don’t have the time, energy, or desire to follow someone who’s been out of the loop for a decade and a half.
and yet you are here all day every day. and you either have notifications set up for my posts, or you are on facebook all day every day too, because whatever group or page i post in, 5 minutes later i get a notification someone replied to my post and guess who that is? you certainly seem to have all the time in the world to hunt down what i post about FM. very weird. or i guess i should be flattered since apparently i'm worth your time more than members or ex members of FM and their backing band.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"