View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 08:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
My comment on all this money grab and other statements on this topic........

This is a job and what they do for income for their lives/families etc. It's ENTERTAINMENT for us. If any of them can continue to make $$ today on their craft, great! If you don't like it or support it or enjoy what they put out(live shows, new music) DONT GO or BUY Anything!
My understanding of the situation is that when you're part of a band you can't do whatever you want, which is exactly what Stevie is doing.

I was hoping for a last FM album, but Stevie didn't want to commit so we ended up having a Buck Vie album, no matter what Lindsey says now.

I'm not gonna stop buying their albums or going to their concerts just because ONE member of the band doesn't feel it anymore. I love the rest of the band as much as the first day, and I will continue supporting them.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.