View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
That's sad, especially if it happens with people you know and trust for a very long time. This is what I always say: it's their loss, and you clearly didn't mean that much. But mostly it's their loss.

I hope you get your money back. And not because of the material aspect of the situation.

And I also hope we can all sit and drink some beers (or whatever, I'm not picky ) after some Lindsey's solo concert (if there's ever one).
It is very sad. I've been having some health problems the past few weeks, and decided that it's finally time to get a will done(I've been trying to make myself do it for 3-4 years, but death is a hard thing to think about, at least for me).

If the friend doesn't pay me back, that $250 is literally going to cost them 50K. Because that's what I was leaving them(which is their student loan debt amount). They'll never know, because I won't tell them, but karma can be a bitch. DO.THE.RIGHT.THING, kids.

Heck yes! Lindsey is the only one I'll be supporting now, and I hope you hit some of his Midwest shows! Dinner and drinks!