View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
Just a couple quick comments....
To the best of my knowledge, Chris Nicks wasn't involved with that 'Wild Heart' era fan club.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that it was only after that debacle, that Stevie worked it out so that Chris is the only person with the rights to run a fan club if he so desires... but he's always chosen not to.
(I even have a letter from Ginny Kimano, from around 1991, stating as much.)
He was very much involved in it. He was the one that peddled all of the merch and stuff. He was the one that organized the fan club. I'm sure there are people out there that can vouch for it and how their money was stolen. The reason he chooses not to run one nowadays is because of the debacle that was the original one.

About Ginny, y'all are probably right. If she was that much of a whack job, Stevie wouldn't still be involved with her. I've just heard sooooo many stories about her, as I'm sure others have. But the whole Chris Nicks/fan club thing is completely true.

Also, does anyone remeeber what happened to that character Barabra Marx? I've always wondered if anyone knows what happened to her...