View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 04:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
LOTS of photos of Stevie (alone, with FM, with Tom) from both FM shoots and solo shoots. Staff told our group that Stevie and Chris have both been in the store and that Stevie saw a photo of herself she'd never seen before and had to get one of the prints. (Wonder if she had to pay or put it on Mick's tab? I mean, that's the least one could do for one's meal ticket, but then again, we're talking Mick). There's a nice photo of Stevie and Christine during the Little Lies video shoot for sale also.

I asked the staff if there were any photos for sale of Lindsey. They said, "Um, yeah we have some. We aren't allowed to put them out, but we can show them to you over here." And they took us to a cabinet and pulled out a handful of them laid out in one of the drawers. Then they told us they were given clear direction that they were NOT to put ANY pics of Lindsey out on display, explaining, "They're kind of on the outs". One of us said, "Yeah, I guess when there's lawsuits involved it gets tricky." One of the staff then said, very quickly, in a way that sounded like they got talking points in case someone brought it up, "Well they settled the lawsuit very quickly. They wanted to acknowledge his contributions to the songs."

Lindsey's only presence was in a couple of vintage 70s group shots. There was however a nice B&W pic of Stevie and Tom for sale and a huge color photo of Tom and Mike onstage prominently displayed inside the restaurant (not for sale in the gallery). Zero photos we saw of the current lineup anywhere.
I was there in 2014, a month later I saw them in NJ (On with the Show tour). I took some pictures. Just checked them and I didn't find any pic with Christine. Weird, since I'm a big fan and was more than happy with her return. So if there were Chris photos, I'm sure I would have taken them. So probably there weren't, but I do remember listening her songs at the restaurant.

Was there this pic among those you saw?

And, if you want to have fun destroying and trampling on the bad boy, I share this one. There were several pictures of him in disguise.