View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 07:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
The people who were saying Lindsey stopped them from playing pre 75 material made me laugh.
Those are the same people that have no idea who Peter Green was until Lindsey was fired. Then, they started using Peter Green as an excuse to explain that Lindsey was not the first guitarist in the band, so it was no big deal if he was gone.

Quote:
This last tour was pointless. I mean what was the point?
The point was to make Stevie happy without Lindsey. I doubt she succeeded. No matter what her fans say.

Quote:
The band is is now 50 plus years old and instead of honoring the members who are no longer with us they would rather pay tribute to someone who did nothing to contribute in the band's 50 plus years. The fact that some fans see nothing wrong with that is head scratching to me but I guess some people just love the band and will overlook anything as long as SN is there.
I see it more as Lindsey hate than Stevie love. They don't want to accept the fact that this tour sucked without Lindsey. They just loooove Peter Green and all those inadequate covers.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.