View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 01:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It just never really caught my ear. Seemed a little too sleepy for me(honestly, it's been a good 5 years since I've even given it a play, so I'm working on some older memories here).

Should I give it another chance? That old bitter shrew is on it....
Stevie Nicks is my queen, Home McVie. Not because she de-throned Lindsey, because Lindsey was my king, by the way... but because I love her voice, her lyrics and her music.

Shrew? I've read The Taming of the Shrew and if you haven't read it or seen the play or a movie, you really should. 10 Things I Hate About You also suffices as it is an adaptation of the Shakespeare. Now Katherina was a shrew. Stevie is not. Stevie Nicks is love personified. She can be quite haughty, sure. She said in a 60 Minutes Australia interview for her last solo tour that she can be really scary. So she is aware of it...

but she loves Lindsey, in her heart of hearts, Christine wrote to Lindsey in her email after the court settlement... "Christine wrote that, she believes, in her her heart of hearts, Stevie wants you [Lindsey] to come home".