View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

actually Sharon has had a very successful run as a backup singer/studio singer for lots of people besides Stevie. I recall an article once naming some of the people and Mick Jagger was one..

I think if she meant supporting her employees or other band members she'd have said that.

I'm sorry but I don't think she is worried about helping Mick and John. I have loved this woman since the 70s but I think that's optimistic. Can I prove it? No.

She works hard, too hard to meet up with old friends do do dinner or have a drink or coffee? Really? I'm not buying that. She does a lot of socializing before and after shows.... they could easily come backstage or whatever even for a half hour or something. She "hangs out" with her own entourage. I get that she's almost 70 and clearly touring is more exhausting than ever. I just think she's gotten so into this routine of work, work work, and doesn't have the same personal commitments when she's off the road to kids, family, cleaning the house, whatever that her entourage has that when they get home off the road, those people all go off and have major things to do. She doesn't. So she gets bored or whatever.

Remember the "I want to sit in my trailer in Malibu that I bought but have never spent time in coz FM toured so long?" Yeah, that never happened. She could be doing that NOW. Instead, she's touring. And extending her tour. wtf.

She sounds like she's still bitter about not getting a break because Chris came back.

She wants out of FM but she doesn't have the guts to say it. This irritates me to no end. I hope (even though it's not likely) the Lindsey/Chris thing does really well now.