View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 08:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

definitely a great year for FM related happenings - the best one since 2012 as far as i'm concerned, although news of Chris rejoining back in 2013/14 was huge.

we started the year unsure whether BuckVie album will really be happening or it's all just empty hopes. then the album was announced and we were not sure whether they'll actually tour it, Lindsey and Christine together. then the first tour date (Seattle) popped up!!!!!! it was really happening!!

i figured we can't know whether this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and i should make sure to live it fully. i went to 11 BuckVie shows. they did one leg and then extended to another since it was going so well. i saw them in 7 different states - NC, DC/VA, PA, OH, NY, WV and TX. each show was different and so well worth it - both for the shows and all the people i got to meet and stuff i got to do before or after the shows. i got to hang out again with some very very dear fantastic friends (some of them i haven't seen since 2012 and it was so amazing to have the opportunity to catch up!), got to finally meet in person some long time online friends and confidants, and got to make some great new ones!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"