View Single Post
Old 04-18-2002, 05:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Well, Lori, I can't help you with the particular pic you are asking about, but I'm sure one of these other "Linds Lusters" can!
Love that term, BYW, Pip!

BUT, even though I have seen all these images before, I just gotta get in here & breathe heavy, too.

Christy, that second one you posted is one of the ones I really like. You're right, THAT shirt, and THAT hair......uh, huh baby!
I hope Stevie ran her fingers through it lots for us, because THAT hair is just begging to have a woman's hands lost in it!

And Nancy, what can I say???? That smile is a killer! With his little crooked/uneven tooth, he's just DREAMY. Maybe that's why Stevie was always talking about dreams then. I bet he INSPIRED her LOTS of times.....

Janet, you are right about her being a lucky girl! She definitely broke off her piece during a PRIME era! And I think she sliced off a few more later on, but we WON't go there...

One question I do have for you pic experts -
What about that adorable scar on his chin?
I know ya'll have seen it. I really shows up in recent photos, but it is visible in some of the older shots as well. Has he had it pretty much all his adult life? Does Anyone know an anecdote about how he got it? I have wondered if it was a childhood accident, (big brothers can be pretty mean, lol!) Or did he get it in a fight, or maybe some horrible guitar incident, like getting popped in the chin with a flying broken string?

Just one of those ponderings that goes along with being an obsessed fan, I guess....