View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Senior Ledgie

My life is now complete!
Holy crap! I've been avoiding this place for so long because I wanted the whole show to be a complete surprise! --Surprise setlist, surprise costumes, surprise everything! AND WHAT A SURPRISE IT WAS!

It was the first time I've ever been to FM, and it was so worth it. The setlist was perfect -- I couldn't complain about it at all. No matter how many times you watch their concert DVDs, nothing can honestly compare to the live set!

I was in section 119, so had a pretty decent view of the stage, and the screen was nearby too.

But honestly, when Stevie did her Gold Dust Woman dance at the end, it was very seductive. She cast a spell on me, and never in a billion years would I think a 65 year old woman could do that to me. I'm not trying to sound creepy; it was honestly a beautiful moment.

And LB's guitar playing was ________________... Words can't even describe it. Holy cow. 2.5 hours of nothing but FM... Nothing can compare! I can't complain about anything. And SOTM live?! I nearly shat my pants.

It was honestly the best concert I've been to; they know how to own the crowd. And two encores?! Holy cow.

I don't even know what to say about the show. At the very end Stevie was like "Thank you, Toronto!" hahah. It was kind of funny. She looked pretty tired out though and I don't think anyone really cared. If they did, they're a bunch of big babies.

And when she dedicated Landslide, she dedicated it to all of us who live in the "Snow covered hills of British Columbia"... Just so magical!

Thank you Lindsey, Stevie, Mick, and John for a night I will remember for the rest of my life.

"We looked out the window as we watched the cars fly by...
I looked at you and I start to cry
What you did was, you saved my life
...I won't forget it."