View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
And that is why you have a problem with my interpretation? What I see here happen, is that people work really hard on Sainthood for Mike Campbell and that is just delusial. So I'm entitled to bring a dose of reality here as much as the people who decided to gloss over the facts. And if you don't like it, okay, but the fact that Mr. Campbell himself said the things I copied and pasted remains. And that leads to only 2 possibilities. He is either a crass opportunist or an idiot talking BS in interviews. Chose your pick.

or
c) You've taken quotes from a short, second hand article that's culled snippets from a larger article. That larger article has itself cut down interviews with 5 or 6 different people and merged them into one larger article. Thus the quotes you've taken are far watered down from the original interview and intended sentiment.

He's a good, honest, talented pro who recently lost a top friend. We might not want him as Fleetwood Mac's guitarist but there's no need to make him out to be a bad person.

'Where words fail, music speaks'
Mick Fleetwood