View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl9847 View Post
I hope I can say this here, without getting annihilated. LOL

I think Mick and Stevie are from the same cloth. They like to flitter around, doing very little, but wanna be RICH AND FAMOUS. Yes, they love to make music, but the way they "work" is probably shown best in Stevie's In Your Dreams DVD (I bought it and watched 1 time). She's all about hanging out, spending time with friends and having a good time...oh, and singing a bit too. "I don't wanna be a cleaning lady."

Lindsey and Christine seem similar in that they don't shy away from really hard work. We know LB practically LIVES in the recording studio and is perhaps, constantly coming up with riffs, lyrics, musical interludes, etc. I think his brain churns constantly with music. Chris missed playing music SO MUCH and that was the reason for her return.

I'm not trying to bash...honestly. I read the post by lbfan about Lindsey and hard work and it just....kinda hit me.
You're not going to be annihilated for your opinion... you're pro-Lindsey LOL! Seriously though, I think you're giving too much credit to Christine regarding how similar she is to Lindsey with regards to work habits. Christine was retired for several years and didn't tour at all- yes, she recorded an album but it didn't take her long and she is very hands off. Making one album in 15 years just isn't that much.

Touring is hard work and exhausting, but Stevie clearly enjoys it because she does it a lot. Recording is also hard work and exhausting, but Lindsey clearly enjoys it because he does it a lot. These three don't have to do anything anymore, unless they want to, so clearly they're doing it because they enjoy it. But comparing Christine to Lindsey in the studio, I think, is like comparing apples and oranges, and he puts in a lot more work in the studio than she does- but that's because he enjoys it so much. Not a slam on her work ethic.