Thread: The Upside
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 10:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Stew
Do people honestly feel that she should have never recorded an album of her own, and spent the rest of her career sitting next to a phone waiting for Fleetwood Mac to call?
Not the "rest of her career", but for as long as she's a member of Fleetwood Mac, that's what she should've done. Granted this is all hindsight & what if, etc, etc, etc, but I think BOTH Lindsey & Stevie should've outright quit after the Tusk tour, let Fleetwood Mac find replacements then. I really think that we would've seen more music out of them all if that'd happened. And, that's NOT saying that either or both of them wouldn't have found their way back into the band at some point SOONER than 1997, as well.

"Stevie is the Anti-Christ"??? Maybe I skimmed over too many posts, but I don't get THAT from this thread, at all! And, is definitely not MY view.

Ok, why don't we start a Mick discussion on how he f***d up Fleetwood Mac's career by mismanaging the band on the Tusk tour...leading to each member of Fleetwood Mac having their OWN managers and how it probably takes more heated negotiations than the baseball owners/players union to get anything accomplished??