Thread: Destiny Rules
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
I've had it for years, but just watched it again the other night. What really surprises me is how well overall Lindsey and Stevie got along. Especially how huggie, touchie feelie, and clique-ish they were Stevie's first day in the studio... all that grinning, and whispering to one another in the corners while listening to Stevie's tracks. All of this seems to defy Stevie's accusations the past couple of years that they fought like cats and dogs during the making of SYW, that she hated the songs, and that Lindsey treated her poorly. It seems like quite the opposite is true (sans the one fight about Chris Lord Alge, which I think was pretty tame). They all actually seemed to be having a pretty good time.
Right. The fight was tame - they were both saying the same thing at the end of it, they just weren't listening to each other. I love the way they were working together at Needham's studio too - when Stevie tells Lindsey it's "very hooky". Also, if you slow down the fast motion stuff in that studio, she draws on a tablet and shows him something and they laugh and she picks up her dog and puts it in his face when he's lying on the couch. Cute.

I think the whole "Come" issue may have been a bigger fight that we didn't get to see.

Last edited by CADreaming; 11-04-2009 at 07:43 AM..