Thread: Has PG retired?
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzero View Post
thanks for the news mario. very good that the case was settled. i understand that you know some of the details . now that it has been settled i guess the ledge discussion ban (Peter Green vs. Nigel Watson ... Please read. posted 7/21/05) is off?

perhaps you can fill us in on some of what happened? or does the terms of the settlement exclude that possibility?

i had hoped that once the case was settled that pete would be free to resume his career but your wish that peter stays outside the music business suggests that you think that would be a bad idea. can you explain what you mean exactly?

sorry for so many questions! what i would most like to know is that pete is well and if he still plays

zero
I don't know any more details about the settlement, only that it was good for Peter and that Peter's lawyers were very happy with it.....

Please, don't get me wrong.....as a fan, of course I'm up to hear the next Peter Green's cd, but after all that evil surrounding the courte case and surrounding the last months of the Splinter Group, then I can't see Peter involved with the music businnes anymore;it happened with Fleetwood Mac, it happened with Kolors and it happened with Splinter Group; Peter's tormented soul does not need this!

Anyway it would be great to get some more and fresh news by Joe Green.

Stay happy and green!

Mario.