View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
I'm glad to see the album is getting positive reviews and isn't getting glossed over as a failed side project of Mick's. INM really is a great album and its release on CD is indeed long overdue. I'm hoping that it and the re-release of The Visitor as well will open up opportunities for DVD releases of The Visitor BBC documentary and Christine's 1984 Live Show and the making of album documentary.

Matt
Good point, I guess it was a missed opportunity when The Visitor was reissued a while back that they could've at least got the rights to the BBC doc (i.e. edited version of The Visitor CED laserdisc) if not the whole CED laser disc video for inclusion as a bonus in the hopes of moving more copies but it's probably the whole high price of the rights issue. I don't understand how rights holders can ask for so much when as it stands now it's not out at all. You'd think agreeing to a lower amount would be in their best interest (i.e. getting something is better than getting nothing). Preaching to the choir I know just venting I guess.

John