View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
it's always so palate cleansing to see that making of BuckVie video. loving, light, creative, happy.

i would hate for Lindsey to go back to FM with Stevie (i know many people who are FM 5 fans feel very different). but for him to go to FM with Chris and Mick, without Stevie? i can live with that. my first preference would be he does solo projects and other collaborations, but i know for all of their souls, they want reconciliation so i can live with that, if need be. i enjoyed BuckVie. yes it's light, but still. as long as Lindsey first releases and tours his solo album that's been waiting for years now. and i still want that the killers tour with lindsey that we were promised. i would enjoy that way more than another FM tour, in any incarnation.
I don't recall ever seeing any FM videos where they were so happy and loving. What was missing? A 4 foot tall trash can full of misery!

Lindsey should never go back, although I'd allow it if the old goat was kicking up tin cans. If he would go back WITH the old goat, I'M DONE. No one with a spine would go back after the way they treated him. I hope history remembers her for the egomaniacal hag $he is.