View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I absolutely loved the setlist and the videos make it seem like it was played well, but it’s definitely become more of the Stevie show than I’d like. I don’t dig how she inserted herself into I Got You, DDIO, and All Over Again or insisted they do Free Fallin’ against Mike’s initial wishes. It’s still an interesting show and I’m still curious to see where it goes.
I'm making a conscious decision to not watch any videos so I can look forward to seeing the show myself, so I can't comment about Stevie inserting herself in the songs you mentioned. However, I was actually concerned she would leave the stage during them, so I'm thrilled she didn't. Reading that All Over Again is like a duet between Christine and Stevie makes me happy! More, please.

I am so thankful they're not performing Stop Dragging My Heart, Need to Know, and Stand Back. Or Songbird and Silver Springs. And I'm shocked they didn't sing Gypsy, after playing it on Ellen. Shocked but happy. A little disappointed they didn't do Man of the World, since Neil and Mike played it live a few months ago.