View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
From an American Idol article, I don't know if they would have though of LB, if Stevie hadn't brought the comparison to all viewers' attention:

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/05...n-11?page=last

Phil Phillips summoned Lindsey Buckingham on his good days and Dave Matthews on his meh days.
no, there were tons of tweets that he's a mix between Dave Matthews and Lindsey Buckingham since the start of the season. every time the idol was on people were tweeting that, way before SN was on.

there are tons of tweets today about some band representing Israel on Eurovision too - lead singer has a lindsey-hairdo (although he looks nothing like LB, i checked the youtube ) so there are bunch of jokes re his LB-like looks -

@AndySpeed1000
Is that a harry connick jr, lindsey buckingham hybrid singing for Israel?? #eurovision

@BjrnKohlstrm
@SteffoTornquist Nä, det är Lindsey Buckingham eller äsch! Rufus Wainwright! Äsch!

@DaiTheBay
Israel's lead singer looks like a slightly camp, massively insane version of Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham #Eurovision

@Nulapimple
Oh Israel. How very Eurovision. But wait.. is that Lindsey Buckingham? #Eurovision

@Boodlesy
It's nice Lindsey Buckingham has something to do while Fleetwood Mac are on hold #eurovision

@Stu4r7
#bbceurovision F**k me - it's Lindsey Buckingham and pals!!!

@juffery
IF THEY TURNED LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM INTO A MUPPET THAT WOULD BE ISRAEL!!!!!!

@richarevans1
#eurovision Crikey Lindsey Buckingham has let himself go.

@BjrnKohlstrm
Inte visste jag att Rufus Wainwright sjöng för Israel! Eller va? Är det Kramer? Lindsey Buckingham?

@Nick_Pettigrew
#eurovision I wondered what Lindsey Buckingham was up to these days.